Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / SSP *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 67% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨31,012 (52,709 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (42 minutes ago)