Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49555 INR / SSP *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 52% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨65,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨31,016 (62,589 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)