Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.522 INR / SSP *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 69% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨73,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨22,952 (43,998 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U320 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)