Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 INR / SSP *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 22% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,911 (150,703 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)