Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.726 INR / SSP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 72% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨22,140 (30,492 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)