Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.365 INR / DOP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,636 (RD$ 63,461) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)