Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17565 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 28% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨56,947 (324,208 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (41 minutes ago)