Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.199 INR / MYR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 40% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,217 (RM6,063) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (27 minutes ago)