Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.029 INR / MYR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 29% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,282 (RM5,008) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)