Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.927 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,243 (R$ 5,382) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)