Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.837 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,872 (R$ 4,430) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.70 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Athens costs €7 (9 minutes ago)