Cost of living comparison between João Pessoa, Brazil and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.134 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,519 (R$ 6,037) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 2 hours ago)