Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.785 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,169 (R$ 6,067) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)