Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05659 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 65% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,479 (₩2,128,831) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)