Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.614 INR / CZK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,705 (25,140 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨49,363 (about 1 hour ago)