Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.580 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 14% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,523 (元6,477) in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)