Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.652 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨86,349 (₨132,418) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)