Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.180 INR / ILS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 131% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,754 (8,434 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)