Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.953 INR / ILS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 135% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,947 (8,185 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)