Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 64% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,717 (€1,588) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (17 minutes ago)