Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 69% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,864 (€1,747) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)