Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.481 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,567 (€1,208) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,183,140 ден (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hafizabad costs ₨15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)