Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.863 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,307 (€1,453) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)