Cost of living comparison between Jerez de la Frontera, Spain and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 67% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,322 (€1,788) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (41 minutes ago)