Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05918 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 64% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,282 (₩2,083,254) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €102 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Providence, Rhode Island costs $5.28 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Corunna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Glasgow costs £2,099 (about 1 hour ago)