Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06173 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 69% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,769 (₩1,891,624) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)