Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05868 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,267 (₩2,134,699) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)