Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.172 INR / SAR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 29% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,112 (﷼ 4,408) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)