Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016.
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 5% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨74,170 in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)