Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.965 INR / KGS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 33% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,278 (86,295 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)