Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.980 INR / KGS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 36% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,287 (129,951 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 3 hours ago)