Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.948 INR / KGS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 27% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,029 (98,083 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (31 minutes ago)