Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 14% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨80,301 in Jabalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)