Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.906 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨60,006 (3,351TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)