Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,303 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.041 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,641 (5,412TL) in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (24 minutes ago)