Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 106% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,383 (¥200,969) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (about 2 hours ago)