Cost of living in Ithaca, New York, United States compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.619 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ithaca, New York (United States) is 118% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,312 ($2,046) in Ithaca, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)