Cost of living in Ithaca, New York, United States compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.380 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ithaca, New York (United States) is 105% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,150 ($2,674) in Ithaca, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)