Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,033 (R$ 3,599) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (40 minutes ago)