Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,329 prices entered by 1,171 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.330 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 18% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,688 (5,921TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)