Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.579 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,825 (4,996TL) in Isparta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fortaleza costs R$ 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 600 (40 minutes ago)