Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.619 INR / EGP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 21% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨72,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨56,830 (E£ 15,703) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 3 hours ago)