Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.573 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨58,886 (₨102,681) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)