Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00162 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨54,036 (﷼ 33,375,154) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (44 minutes ago)