Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.756 INR / JOD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 95% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,369 (Dinar 1,573) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 80 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨400 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chengdu costs 元200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)