Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.029 INR / JOD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 84% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,813 (Dinar 1,580) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (44 minutes ago)