Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.458 INR / JOD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 74% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,941 (Dinar 1,171) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)