Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.796 INR / PEN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,027 (S/. 3,367) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)