Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.594 INR / PEN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,256 (S/. 4,140) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)