Cost of living comparison between Iquique, Chile and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10026 INR / CLP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,088 (CH$1,197,819) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)