Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.028 INR / MYR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,893 (RM4,516) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 1 hour ago)