Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.358 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 76% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,325 (€1,535) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $250 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,015 (19 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (about 2 hours ago)