Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.991 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 108% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,354 (€2,298) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (18 minutes ago)