Cost of living comparison between Imperatriz, Brazil and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.042 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,343 (R$ 5,529) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)