Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20691 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 28% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,722 (385,298 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)