Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.287 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,655 (Php62,668) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (17 minutes ago)