Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.303 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,027 (Php53,727) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)