Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00162 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨59,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨51,758 (﷼ 31,968,311) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)