Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.842 INR / PEN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨68,455 (S/. 3,450) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (34 minutes ago)