Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.165 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 17% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,063 ($1,388) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,750 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)