Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02312 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 8% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨57,283 (COL$2,477,667) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tunis costs 2.500 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (42 minutes ago)