Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.825 INR / EGP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 21% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,116 (E£ 19,901) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (28 minutes ago)