Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.269 INR / EGP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 29% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨55,467 (E£ 12,994) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)