Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,653 (€1,779) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)