Cost of living comparison between Huehuetenango, Guatemala and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.101 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 42% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,721 (Q12,166) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Sacramento, California costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)