Cost of living comparison between Huehuetenango, Guatemala and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.900 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 20% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,258 (Q12,613) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)