Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.741 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 32% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,714 (Q14,153) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajkot costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $788 (about 1 hour ago)