Cost of living comparison between Hubli, India and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016.
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hubli (India) is 8% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,141 in Hubli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (18 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 3 hours ago)