Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.955 INR / PEN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,584 (S/. 3,688) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cardiff costs £10 (44 minutes ago)