Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.155 INR / TWD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 12% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,702 (38,844 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)