Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.968 INR / THB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 72% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,335 (68,259 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $2,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $555 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 35,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)