Cost of living comparison between Hua Hin, Thailand and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.916 INR / THB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 72% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,711 (56,230 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)