Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.115 INR / THB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 54% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,652 (45,226 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (33 minutes ago)