Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.179 INR / DKK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 79% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,121 (kr13,176) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 3 hours ago)