Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.752 INR / DKK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 79% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,201 (kr10,342) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Thessaloniki costs €4.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 169 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $489 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)