Cost of living comparison between Horsens, Denmark and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.778 INR / DKK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 84% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,626 (kr17,655) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.050 (about 1 hour ago)