Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.360 INR / SBD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 128% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨182,684 (21,853 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)