Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.175 INR / SBD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 130% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,108 (16,894 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)