Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.658 INR / SBD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 107% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,627 (16,473 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (about 1 hour ago)