Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,033 prices entered by 378 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.166 INR / HKD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 222% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨202,878 (HK$24,844) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (38 minutes ago)