Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.368 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 24% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,637 (元8,288) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)