Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.522 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 42% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,988 (元8,742) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (about 2 hours ago)