Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.881 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 49% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,948 (元9,407) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €94,463 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Asunción costs 7,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)