Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.739 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 32% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,105 (元10,176) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)